8 advantages of coworking:
Coworking certainly has its ups & downs, so we thought we’d outline the advantages first to help you make a more informed decision when leaving your home office and looking for a more affordable office solution in Adelaide.
1. Expand your professional network.
2. Find new clients to grow your income.
3. Hire & be hired more easily.
4. Less family disruptions or personal errands.
5. No temptations from home TV or fridge.
6. Higher motivation being surrounded by other entreprenuers.
7. Better work-life balance.
8. Work by yourself, not alone.
5 Disadvantages of coworking:
We should outline some of the disadvantages of the coworking environment. Here are 5 quick ones that come to mind.
1. Sometimes it can be noisy environment
2. You may feel like you need to be quiet.
3.Too many distractions by your coworkers.
4. Potential privacy concerns.
5. Clash of personalities.
Many of the disadvantages can be rectified by taking an affordable serviced office. Your privacy is then restored, you can close the door to reduce noise levels & distractions. Although you may be paying slightly more than the typical coworking space, in the long run it may suit you & your business alot more while still getting all the advantages of a coworking environment.